No-Deposit Casino Bonuses & Free Spins – Gifts to NZ Players
The best internet casinos welcome players with no-deposit cash bonuses and free spins offers. Online casino players from New Zealand prefer signing up at no-deposit gambling websites as they can use the gifts, i.e. bonuses or free spins to play without risking their own money.
However, finding the best no-deposit casino bonuses is difficult for busy players as it requires a lot of research.
Before signing up at an online casino, you have to not only research the online casino, but also the no-deposit bonus. You have to make sure that the online casino you are signing up at is licensed and reputed. You also have to study the no-deposit bonus terms and conditions to make sure that it is worth accepting. All this requires a lot of time and expertise, and we can definitely help you find what you are looking for.
We are specialists of casino gifts and casinos that offer no-deposit cash and free spins bonuses. Our team of casino experts has thoroughly researched a number of Kiwi online casinos before handpicking the best of them. We have researched, handpicked, reviewed, and rated online casino websites that offer the best gifts to their players. If you are looking for the best bonus offers, you just can select an online casino from our list and sign up.
Understanding No Deposit Bonuses
No-deposit bonuses can be simply defined as small gifts of cash or free spins that online casinos offer whenever you create a new player account. You don’t have to make a qualifying first deposit to claim these bonuses.
Before you get too excited about no-deposit bonus offers, you must understand that they are not free money that you can withdraw at will. Online casinos want you to use your no-deposit bonus or free spins to play real money games. Once you have used up your no-deposit bonus, they want you to make a deposit and claim their first deposit bonus. So it is impossible to just withdraw your no-deposit bonus and winnings and leave the online casino.
You may wonder why no-deposit bonus offers have so many terms & conditions. It is just to discourage players who sign up only to claim the no-deposit bonus offer. Online casinos design their no-deposit bonus offers in such a way that they encourage serious casino players to sign up and use the bonus to boost their casino bankrolls.
Types of Casino Bonuses
You will find the following three types of no-deposit bonus offers NZ online casinos:
- No Deposit Cash Bonuses – These are small gifts of cash that online casinos give away to their new players as soon as they open a new account and log in.
- No Deposit Free Spins – Some online casinos offer free spins on featured slots instead of cash bonuses.
- Free Play Bonuses – This is a relatively new type of no-deposit bonus. It is a large cash bonus, which players have to use for a limited time period and win as many prizes as they can. The online casino allows them to withdraw their winnings up to a certain amount after satisfying the bonus terms and conditions.
How to Claim a Free Bonus
The procedure to claim a no-deposit bonus varies from one online casino to the other. We could identify three major ways:
You have to enter a no-deposit bonus code while opening an account at the online casino. This is an alphanumeric bonus code that helps the online casino to track bonus offers and player traffic.
You will find no-deposit bonus codes at approved websites, online casino review portals, gambling news portals, and on the online casino website. Sometimes, the online casino sends you bonus codes through SMS or email. If you enter the bonus code, the online casino will credit the bonus to your account.
You don’t have to enter any bonus code at some casinos. You just have to qualify by registering a new account and signing in. The online casino will automatically credit the bonus cash or free spins to your account.
Request Bonus from Customer Support
You have to contact the online casino’s customer support agents through live chat or email and say that you would like to claim the bonus. Customer support will then credit the bonus to your account.
Casino.com’s 20 no deposit free spins is a great example for an online casino free spins bonus. Casino.com welcomes new players with 20 free spins. You don’t have to make a first deposit to qualify for this offer. You can use your free spins on Age of Gods slots.
The bonus has wagering requirements of 20x your free spins winnings, which means that you have to wager your free spins winnings twenty times before requesting payout. Also, you can withdraw up to $100 as winnings.
No Deposit Bonus Terms & Conditions
We have already spoken about the importance of reading bonus terms & conditions before opting to receive it. No deposit bonus offers may look attractive, but they are associated with a number of not-so-attractive terms and conditions.
The following are some of the most common no-deposit bonus terms & conditions:
- Country Restrictions – Some no-deposit bonus offers have country restrictions. Players from some countries cannot claim them.
- Cap on Winnings – You cannot withdraw a no-deposit cash bonus. You can only use it to play online casino games. However, you can withdraw your winnings, but the online casino imposes a cap on exactly how much of your bonus winnings you can withdraw.
- Game Restrictions – You can use your no-deposit free spins or cash bonus only on a game or a selection of games specified by the online casino.
- Time Restrictions – You have to use and clear your no-deposit bonus within the time period specified by the online casino.
- Wagering Terms – As previously mentioned, you can withdraw your no-deposit bonus cash or free spins winnings. But these winnings are considered to be bonus money subject to wagering requirements. This means that you have to playthrough your winnings a specific number of times and within the given time period before you can request payout.
At some casinos, you have to make a deposit before the online casino allows you to withdraw your winnings.
Wager Free No Deposit Bonus Offers
No deposit bonus offers are absolutely wager free at some online casinos accepting players from New Zealand. This means that you can withdraw all your bonus winnings without satisfying any wagering requirements. Unfortunately, very few online casinos offer wager free bonus offers at present although the concept of wager free bonuses is fast gaining popularity.
How to Find the Best Casino Gifts in New Zealand
Online casinos hardly offer free gifts (spins for registration or bonuses without real money deposit requirement) on direct sign up because they are afraid of bonus abuse. They do not want players to take advantage of their bonus offer. In other words, they don’t want players to just collect their bonus winnings and leave.
The purpose of a no-deposit bonus is to attract new players and to give them an incentive to play. Online casinos expect players to use their no-deposit offers to get a free trial and to enjoy some risk free gaming.
To a great extent, bonus terms & conditions protect online casinos from bonus abuse. Offering no-deposit bonus offers through approved affiliates is also a great way for online casinos to protect themselves from bonus abuse.
If you are looking for the biggest and the best no-deposit offers, you will find them on this website. Read our honest and comprehensive reviews of NZD no deposit online casinos and choose a casino that you like best. Then you just have to sign up at the online casino and enter the bonus code we provide to claim your no-deposit bonus.